Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Sometimes you just gotta let it go..

It sucks when you invest time into people and they dont do the same for you. I used to let things dwindle with guys until I was so torn apart inside from trying to make something out of nothing and yet now...My time and my life is worth more than that. You cant force people to be in your life. People hate when I use the phrase, "people make time for the things they WANT to make time for." The fact of the matter is that it's true. Think back to your childhood, when you wanted something so bad you couldnt even sleep because all you could do was think about your goal or what you wanted. You lost sleep!! When was the last time you wanted something so bad you lost sleep??? I bet it took you a while to think of something.

Well see, that is my problem. I still act like that child that cant sleep. When I fall for someone I walk around like I been sucker punched and cant breath until they are by my side. I used to say I wasnt a romantic or that I didnt do mushy shit...well I do. But what is the point of feeling that way when it isnt reciprocated? The answer is simple. There isnt one.

With that being said I deleted his number today. It's probably for the best. I dont wanna give him the chanc to hurt me like the others. Before you tell me that I shouldnt cut things off before I find out... I been single for 6-7yrs. Trust me I know how things will end. In fact that is when I know it's time to let go. When the future is visible...it means it's close to the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment