Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Love...Love....Love. (Keyshia Cole voice)

I am sitting here at work listening to Keyshia Cole on my playlist and it's amazing how I can think of a guy for every single one of her songs. I cant front listening to her made me think of where I am now.

I am not sure if love is something that I even want anymore. I think admitting that just made me even more sad, but the fact of the matter is I am tired. I am tired of giving myself to people I THINK deserve me at the time just to find out later on down the line that they were no more deserving of my heart than I was of their assholish tendancies.

Not saying stand up guys dont exist, but they are so rare and in relationships w/females that dont deserve them it hurts me to watch. I dont understand how people that have the greatest love ever...just shit on it like it's nothing. I dunno maybe I should act like I am working.

Answer this for me though... Where do the broken go to get healed? I need to make an appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment