Wednesday, December 2, 2009

And then I just didnt give a ....

They say that when you're hurt over and over again in life you no longer feel pain in your body because your nerve endings become immune to it. I think that is kind of how my heart is functioning as of late. I am starting to notice that I am secluding myself from people and the fuinny thing is, no one is noticing. I dont call, I dont text, I dont respond on social networks. I just dont give a fuck really and to be honest I am noticing that neither do they.

I have always heard that you cant force people to stay in your life but people seem to forget that they you dont have to force yourselves into theirs either. I am done forcing...Actually. I am jsut done. At this point... I really just dont give a fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment